Experience breathtaking 360° views of Central Florida from 400ft high on the Wheel at ICON Park!
Ride The Wheel At ICON Park!
Experience a 22-minute flight on the tallest observation wheel on the East Coast of the USA! Admire the amazing views of Orlando’s theme parks, landscapes and skyline from The Wheel at ICON Park (formerly known as the Orlando Eye).
Experience Orlando from 400ft in the air!
From 400 feet up you’ll have some seriously stunning sights - from the Orlando downtown skyline, all the way to the Kennedy Space Center and Cape Canaveral.
You’ll get to see Orlando’s theme parks like you’ve never seen them before, as well as the natural beauty of the area’s crystal-clear lakes and stunning landscapes.
The Wheel at ICON Park's fully-enclosed, air-conditioned capsules are equipped with an iPad Air tablet, which you can use to learn more about Orlando and its most famous landmarks.
Highlights of The Wheel at ICON Park:
- No need to pre-book your flight time – just turn up on the day!
- 22 minutes on Orlando’s iconic observation wheel!
- Breath-taking aerial views of Orlando
- Fully-enclosed, air-conditioned capsule with an iPad Air tablet
Explore ICON Park - Orlando’s top entertainment hotspot!*
The ICON Orlando is located at ICON Park - Orlando’s newest dining and entertainment destination located on the famous International Drive.
It’s a whole world of entertainment, ranging from a $1.5 million dollar water show to some good old, classic mechanical bull riding, plus plenty of hip cafes and urban restaurants.
*Please note that ICON Park activities may not be included with your ticket
- All year round
- Monday to Friday: 10am - 10pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 10am - Midnight
- The last flight is approx. 30mins before closing time
- You can use your ticket anytime until the end of the year
- Turn up whenever you wish and you’ll be slotted in for the next available flight time
The Wheel at ICON Park is located at the ICON Park Complex
8401 International Drive, Suite 100, Orlando, FL 32819, United States
You can park for FREE at the ICON Park multi-storey car park
Where to bring your ticket
Admissions Desk at the Wheel at ICON Park
Children aged 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18
- All venues at ICON Park are wheelchair accessible
- Please note that not all areas within Madame Tussauds and SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium may be accessible
In extreme weather, flights may be suspended and you may be able to postpone your flight
Terms & Conditions
Once booked, your tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
Adults from £19
Children from £15
Florida BIG DEAL Card worth £25
- T&Cs Apply
FREE Standard Delivery
FREE Florida Mall Discount Voucher
Buy Now Pay Later! Deposit option from only £10 per ticket