Disney Ticket Update: Know Before You Go
- Tickets valid for use until 31st December 2020
- For Disney Park admission, both a valid Disney Ticket and a date-specific theme park reservation (subject to availability) are required
- Reservations for Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for your Disney Tickets in full
- Fully paid for tickets are usually despatched within 1-3 working days
- Link your tickets to My Disney Experience when you receive them, you can then start reserving park days
- Check availability on the below calendar before proceeding to buy your park tickets
- Visit Disney Know Before You Go Blog for latest info.
Admissi on to one of the following theme parks for each day of the Ticket:
- Magic Kingdom® Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
What kind of ticket will I receive?
This ticket is a real ticket and will be posted to you, so you can avoid the queues and enter the park straight away.
On the back of your ticket will be printed your unique number, which you can use to complete your personal profile on My Disney Experience and begin to personalise your holiday plans!
When can I use this ticket?
Your ticket can be activated on any date up to and including 31st December 2020
Terms & Conditions
One or more parks may be closed due to refurbishing, capacity, low demand, weather, or special events on one or more dates that Ticket specifically permits admission for. Ticket expires 14 days after the date of first use of the Ticket. This Ticket does not need to be used over consecutive days, you can use on any 4 days during a 14 day period (valid from first use). Disney park pass requirements still apply. If the Ticket has not been used at all on or before December 31, 2020, then the Ticket cannot be used for admission, but may be exchanged after such date as set forth in the “Guest Exchange of Flexible Date Base Tickets” provision below. Parking is not included.
FREE Florida Mall Discount Voucher
Buy Now Pay Later! Deposit option from only £10 per ticket